Thursday, August 19, 2010

My other hats

As an academic you often are required to wear several hats. I have been trained in pathology, clincial pathology, large animal medicine, and clinical nutrition. At present my home is in small animal nutrition. I do not need to tell you how old I am as I think you can guess. Retirement is looming. Lately I have taken up pet portrait painting after 40 years of not putting brush to paper. My high school art teacher was Robert Bateman. So I thought I would share with you some of my paintings along with that of Carolina Brown.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete